"THE WORLD IS A BOOK, AND THOSE WHO DO NOT TRAVEL READ ONLY ONE PAGE."
COVID-19 Tour Guidelines
Our COVID-19 tour guidelines are in place to reflect the most up-to-date local and state requirements, best practices and to best support the health and wellbeing of our Denver community, our Denver Walking Tours guests (that's you!) & local guides.
1. If you are not feeling well or have any cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home and follow government guidelines for self isolation and medical care.
2. Practice physical distancing while on tour by remaining six feet apart from guests outside of your party and from your wonderful guide and host for the day.
3. Please bring a face mask with you. Local and state guidelines state that wearing a mask over your nose and mouth while OUTDOORS during your tour experience is optional for guests who are vaccinated and strongly encouraged for guests who are not vaccinated. Denver REQUIRES all individuals age 2+ to wear a mask INDOORS, including inside any local businesses, at rest stops, inside Union Station or anywhere else not outdoors.
4. Please note that your guide may have their mask on when you arrive at the tour departure point, but they will remove their mask at each outdoor tour stop so that all guests can clearly hear them. They will practice safe physical distancing practices from guests in alignment with will the most up-to-date local and state guidelines.
5. Denver is currently operating under these COVID guidelines: Regardless of your vaccination status, everyone age 2+ must wear a mask in public indoor settings. Currently, all Denver Metro counties fall under this guidance, as do the majority Colorado’s counties.
6. Tour group size is reduced. Tours currently operate at lower maximum capacities vs. our normal maximum of 50+ guests per group.
7. In addition, private tours are available and we encourage you to book a private tour if you would like to see and explore our Mile High City on foot with only your family and/or friends.
Jill, Matt and the entire DWT team