"THE WORLD IS A BOOK, AND THOSE WHO DO NOT TRAVEL READ ONLY ONE PAGE."
COVID-19 Tour Guidelines
Our COVID-19 tour guidelines are in place to reflect the most up-to-date local and state requirements, best practices and to best support the health and wellbeing of our Denver community, our guests (that's you!) & guides.
1. If you are not feeling well or have any cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home and follow government guidelines for self isolation and medical care.
2. Practice physical distancing while on tour by remaining six feet apart from guests outside of your party and from your wonderful guide and host for the day.
3. Please bring a mask with you and plan on wearing the mask over your nose and mouth during your tour experience.
4. Please note that your guide will remove their mask at each outdoor tour stop so that all guests can clearly hear them. They will practice safe physical distancing practices from guests when they do so and will remain aligned with local guidelines.
5. Denver is currently operating under Level Red COVID guidelines: Tour group size is greatly reduced. Tours operate at less than or equal to 25% of normal capacity and a maximum of 10 people in your tour group vs. our normal maximum of 20-45 guests per group.
5. In addition, private tours are available and we encourage you to book a private tour if you would like to see and explore our Mile High City on foot with only your family and/or friends.
Jill, Matt and the entire DWT team